We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals with integrity and a can-do attitude.
Inside Sales Representative
We are a well-established Technology/Print/Equipment company based in central Connecticut, and we are looking for a self-motivated, well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for driving top-line revenue by developing new leads, with an emphasis on software, equipment, and print solutions. Upon your success in this new role, you will be asked to develop an inside sales organization and ensure a smooth sales process while meeting and exceeding sales targets.
Browse any current openings below and feel free to send us your résumé.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to drive revenue growth by generating new leads and closing sales.
- Identify sales opportunities by understanding customer needs and researching and qualifying new leads.
- Communicate with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, following up on leads, and answering customer questions via email.
- Keep up-to-date with product and service information and updates to explain and demonstrate features to customers.
- Upsell products and services and close sales to achieve sales targets.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer and sales information using Microsoft Office, Word, Dynamics 365, and other tools.
- Stay informed about competing products and services.
- High school diploma/GED required; bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years inside sales experience in software and equipment technology sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Dynamics 365, and other sales tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Self-starter, competitive, and a good listener.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting salary of $50,000 per year plus commission.
- Vacation, sick, and personal days (PTO) compensation as defined by the employee handbook.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Company-paid life insurance valued at $20,000.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance with co-pay on the 1st after 60 days.
- Voluntary (employee-paid) life insurance for you, your spouse, and children.
- Eligibility in the 401k plan after three months of service.
If you are a results-driven sales professional with a passion for customer satisfaction and the ability to build instant rapport, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Click here to see the job on LinkedIn
Field Service Printer Technician
Joseph Merritt & Co., a commercial printing and graphics company, is seeking a Field Service Printer Technician.
- Provide field technical service on wide format printing equipment
- Equipment brands include: HP, KIP, and Canon
- Travel to customer to install, service or remove equipment
- Coordinate service with Service Coordinator
- Maintain accurate inventory of parts in personal inventory
- Position includes company car, phone, laptop
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- No direct experience needed, training will be provided
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Click here to see the job listed on LinkedIn