We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals with integrity and a can-do attitude.
Browse our current openings below and feel free to send us your résumé.
Large Format Graphics Printing Operator
Joseph Merritt & Co., a commercial printing and graphics company, is seeking a Large Format Graphics Printing Operator. Candidate must be a team player, able to multi-task and handle daily completion pressures and goals. Personal organization skills are a must to ensure quick and efficient print production management. Must be motivated to learn and achieve in a small, fast-paced environment. Candidate is required to be a strong communicator who can interact with customers over the phone.
- Must have experience in all aspects of large format printing production, vinyl cutting and finishing
- The ideal applicant MUST have an existing proficiency in computer graphics
- You must thrive in a production, time-oriented environment and have the ability to lift up to 60lb rolls
- You must be a team player, able to multi-task and handle daily completion pressures and goals
- Personal organization skills are a must to ensure quick and efficient print production management
- Must be motivated to learn and achieve in a small, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe CS (latest versions)
- Onyx Rip Software (training available if needed)
- Knowledge in HP Latex (training available if needed)
- You’ll be printing and cutting products that help companies enhance their image and build brand awareness
- Your primary focus will be the day-to-day completion of the production, printing, laminating and finishing processes of large format artwork, wall murals, and vinyl projects
- This is a very hands-on position with responsibilities for printers, cutters, laminators and finishing tools
- Ability to complete large format printing and cutting projects, including design and file preparation, mounting and laminating
- Assist with install oversight (when needed)
- Efficient time management to deliver multiple jobs on-time and with the highest quality
- Graphic design work (approximately 15% – 30% of the job)
- Receives work order requests. Assists in selecting materials and methods based on work specifications
- Review printed materials for accuracy, completeness and quality. Makes adjustments to produce highest quality results
- May perform other duties as assigned
Send your resume to email@example.com